Grape Stomp Sprint Triathlon, 5K and Relay
- Sprint Triathlon | 5K Run - 8 Mile Bike - 100 yard Swim
- 5K Run
- Sprint Triathlon Relay
We have multiple race options including: Triathlon, 5K and relay. This is a reverse Triathlon that is easy enough for a beginner and challenging enough for a veteran. It begins with a 5K run, leads into a 8mi bike ride and then ends with a 100yd swim in the pool.
Online Registration closes March 30, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
RACE TIME LIMIT is 3hrs.
No earphones or MP3 players allowed on the course at all times!
Friday April 5, 2013
Early Race PACKET PICK-UP (goodie bag, race number etc) at the 4 Points Sheraton in Rancho Cucamonga, CA between 4:30-6:30pm. The address is 11960 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. Their phone # is (909) 204-6100.
Race Orientation and Q&A are scheduled during Early Race PACKET PICK-UP at 5pm, 5:30pm and 6pm. Bring lots of questions, we will be ready to answer them and give everyone tips.
Saturday April 6, 2013
Chaffey College 5885 Haven Ave [google map]
5:30am Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up
7:00 am Race Start
Included for all participants; Goodie Bags, filled with products from our sponsors and a high quality Tec T finisher shirt. (Must register by March 14th to be guaranteed a shirt) We will have professional race timing, results and registration. Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in each division. Pictures of the race and awards will be available. (Details to come)
The transition area for bikes and swim gear is located on the pool map found on http://grapestomptri.org/course
This transition area is gated and will be secured. No assistance is allowed in the Transition area unless there is a disability involved.
PARTICIPANTS must bring all equipment (bike, swim googles...etc) needed.
- Friends, family and cheering support are welcome in designated areas.
- Vendors coupons and free samples will be given out.
- Raffle prizes will be given out after the race (gift certificates, merchandise, etc)
- No ipods, headphones or earbuds allowed anywhere on the course for safety.
- Helmets must be worn any time you are on your bike or you may be DQ'd (includes before and after race)
- No diving into the pool.
- Transition maps will be posted on race morning.
- Please check in at the registration table upon arrival.
- Please check www.grapestomptri.org for additional updates.
- Be safe and have fun!
for more information, contact: Sal Briguglio at (909) 980-1100